Massimo Racìti is an Italian singer, songwriter, author, actor, dancer and journalist, born on June, 12th 1981 in Cotignola, 4 km from the hometown of Laura Pausini.
In addition to his artistic career, Massimo Raciti has 2 university degrees, one in Communication Sciences (2007) and another in Languages (2015). Furthermore he supports management activities, which allow him to travel around the world.
His dream is to represent Italy internationally, offering his artistic preparation and his passion for the study of foreign languages. In fact he speaks 5 languages fluently and is perfecting 5 more.
- 2019: Massimo Raciti participates as a guest in the Grand Gala Disco Novità of Radio Idea in Molfetta (Italy). In the same period he enters the Caremoli-Ruggeri Agency, the most important actor agency in Milan. A project as a YouTuber for the learning of the Italian language will come out soon. He’s also casted for the next project of the film producer Thauren Solano (Mexico), in preproduction. Massimo is currently focused on the composition of new songs, for new music projects.
- 2018: Author and presenter of a documentary about Ravenna also published on the RAI Scuola website.
- 2017: Collaboration with the Spanish YouTube channel “Decide your Future”, in a video about the study of foreign languages that has reached more than 39,000 visits and more than 1100 “likes”.
- 2010-2013: Owner and director of Accademia Corelli in Fusignano (affiliated with the Conservatorio “B. Maderna” of Cesena); artistic-coach and screenwriter for the music section of several schools.
- 2010: Protagonist of the short film in “Next Movies: le giovani promesse del cinema italiano interpretano la moda maschile”, a project produced by Mondadori for the 25th anniversary of CIAK magazine and presented at the opening night of Pitti Immagine Uomo 2010, in Florence. Model for Corneliani, during the same opening show.
- 2009: Singer for DJ Mauro Del Principe’s house music projects. National release of the single CD “I feel so Spanish”, published by Molto Records. Collaboration with the house music label “Synestesya” of Bologna at the WMC in Miami (USA). Journalist, writing more than 80 articles in several newspapers and magazines, including the bimonthly national magazine “Musical!”.
- 2003/2008: Model for the fall-winter catalog of Matrix products (for hair styling) and at the MIFF (Milan International Film Festival 2003). Participation in the Gattinoni fashion show, at the Rome Auditorium, for the haute couture fashion show in 2004 (casted by the Cinecittà Campus).
- 2007: Music guest at the International Congress “La Voce Artistica”, organized by Dr. Franco Fussi at the Alighieri Theater in Ravenna.
- 2005: Casted for TV series “Grandi Domani” (directed by Vincenzo Terracciano) broadcasted by Italy 1, in the role of a student in the singing/acting class (continuous cameo). Guest in “Buona Domenica” TV show with the cast, for the promotion of the series.
- 2002: Release of the single CD, “Lei che” (in Italian and Spanish), with concerning radio and press promotion.
- 2001-2004: Course of acting and diction at the Bernstein School in Bologna and other intensive courses taught by important Italian and international acting-coach such as Beatrice Bracco and Greta Seacat. Winner of the selection at Cinecittà Campus (director: Maurizio Costanzo) as a singer.
- 1989-1999: Shows and competitions nationwide as a ballroom dancer and appearances in “La vita in diretta” on RAIDUE (Italian national TV) in reportages about ballroom dancing. Professional preparation as a singer (pop, R&B, soul, jazz, melodic) getting to the final selection stages of several Italian festivals (Festival di San Marino, Festival di Castrocaro, Accademia di San Remo).